Here are some samples of BroadBand’s music – recorded live at a recent gig.
…. and here’s a typical set list for a 2 hour gig
- California Stars – Wilco / Woody Guthrie
- Get Back on the Train – Phish
- The Way – Fastball
- Wade in the Water – Bob Dylan
- Berthoud Pass – Original – written by Dianne Karelovich
- Baby Can I Hold You – Tracy Chapman
- Land of Canaan – Indigo Girls
- Rock Me on the Water – Jackson Brown / Linda Ronstadt
- Out Loud – Dispatch
- Fire – Pointer Sisters
- Round of Blues – Shawn Colvin
- Hurricane – Band of Heathens
- Fat Tuesday – Tommy Malone
- Motherless Children – Eric Clapton
- The Right Time – Donna The Buffalo
- Englishman in New York – Sting
- High Blue Sky – Original – written by Dianne Karelovich
- The General – Dispatch
- I saw the Light – Todd Rundgren
- Love is Stronger than Pride – Sade
- The Show – Original – written by Dianne Karelovich
- Leaving on a Jet Plane – John Denver
We will be performing (finally) on Saturday January 2nd at the George and Dragon in Cocoa Village from 2pm to 5pm.
This is an outside gig – but please comply with social distancing and mask recommendations for everyone’s safety. Thanks & hope to see you on Saturday.
……and here are some of our previous gig posters (click on images for full size versions):
BroadBand are :
As well as holding down bass guitar and vocal duties for BroadBand, Laurie is also a current member of the Brevard Symphony Orchestra and was former Director of Music at a local school. Her professional skills and experience are an invaluable asset to the band. Laurie plays a Fender Jazz Bass
Not your typical singer-songwriter type, Dianne’s songs take you from the Florida coast to the Rocky Mountains, through a musical path from blues to retro country. A seasoned player from an early century Florida folk festival circuit, Dianne has been playing with Ms. Broadway for literally decades. Dianne plays Martin & Taylor guitars.
A US Navy Veteran from Merritt Island, Greg has been playing guitar for 50 years. Greg’s never happier than when he has a guitar in his hands, and the musical quality of his playing adds a lot to BroadBand’s attractive and colorful sound. Greg plays a Martin guitar.
Originally from the UK, Rich spent many years on the English Pub-Rock circuit playing in a variety of loud rock bands. BroadBand’s more subtle style is a welcome change ! Rich plays DW & PorkPie drums and Zildjian Cymbals. He’s also responsible for BroadBand’s live sound and recording.
“BroadBand are the best band in the world” – Laurie’s Mom
For BroadBand Bookings contact:
Laurie Broadway :
Rich Williams :